t. 01778 342728
In schools, we deliver a range of projects from day-to-day maintenance and small alterations during term time, to extensions and large refurbishment projects completed over the school holidays.
Projects that we undertake directly for schools are;
- Classroom and other extensions
- Alterations to internal layouts, partitioning and suspended ceilings
- Toilet refurbishments and disabled WC’s
- kitchens and commercial kitchens
- Replacement fire doors
- Disabled access facilities
- Secure lobbies and receptions
- Carpark alterations and access control barrier systems
- Secure site fencing
- Landscaping and paving
- Canopies and covered walkways
- Folding partitions
- Emergency call outs
We understand the importance of safeguarding, fully complying with the DCSF’s “Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education” guidance and recommended practices. All employees and sub-contractors engaged by the company are subject to rigorous personal checks. Any staff member from this organisation or acting on its behalf will have been subject to our safeguarding process.
Health and Safety
We take our commitment to health and safety seriously and invest in the best training and equipment for our workforce to ensure that we meet our client’s health and safety standards.
We hold ‘principal contractor’ accreditation from the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme (CHAS) which is a widely recognised industry standard, and demonstrates our compliance with current legislation and sound management of health and safety.